Two-sided Portable Choice / Display Board - Wall-mountable - Blue - 60 x 40cm (Approx. A2)
They are an ideal and cost-effective resource for literacy support, developing communication skills, and many other learning support, choice-making and therapy activities.
Abilityboards are popular in schools, colleges, care homes and domestic situations.
All Abilityboards are:
- Covered with durable 'nylon loop' fabric, to which you can attach paper, laminated flash cards and other items using 'hook' dots
- Ready to use - each Abilityboard is supplied with 25 self-adhesive 'hook' dots - simply attach a dot to the back of the item you want to display and place it on the board
- Easy to store - they fold flat when not in use
- Versatile and flexible - you can quickly rotate the board or reverse the displayed surfaces to change activities
- Cleanable - the inner plastic board won't harm if it gets wet
- Made in Britain and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of receiving your order
- Size: 600 (w) x 490mm (h) (main panel is approx A2)
- Both sides are covered with durable, hook & loop compatible nylon loop fabric
- 2 usable surfaces. It takes seconds to reverse the displayed surface
- Use hanging on the screw-in hooks provided, or lay flat on a table
- includes 25 'hook' dots
Use as a communication choice board or to help improve literacy skills. Prearrange symbols on each surface and turn for quick transition between activities. Self-standing board made of high quality nylon loop fabric.
Prearrange symbols/pictures on each of surface for quick transition of symbols displayed from or within an activity.
Tips For Use:
Choice Making/Display: At circle time teacher could have choices as to weather conditions outside in which the children would choose from...then quickly reverse the prearranged board to reveal choices of songs to be sung from which children would make a choice...
Literacy: You can use pictures or words to allow for expanding sentence knowledge/creative poetry...where a close sentence would be presented leaving out a descriptor word in which choices would be stored on the other side or area of the board for quick choice making and retrieval by a child...the descriptive picture chosen would then be placed within sentence and be read by child.*** AffordAbility Deal ***
Buy 3 - save 5%
Buy 5 - save 10%
Buy 10 - save 15%
Buy 20 - save 20%
|Product Type||Two-sided (1 panel)|