Time Timer Medium (20cm / 8")
The Time Timer Original 20cm / 8” is an ideal 60-minute visual timer for small to medium groups. It can stand alone or hang on the wall and is perfect for the home, meetings, presentations, classrooms, and student testing. The perfect size to encourage focus and time management for an entire room - whether in the house, in the school, or in the workplace - for all ages and cognitive abilities.
The Time Timer Original 20cm / 8" was the first visual timer invented by Jan Rogers over 25 years ago. Proven through years of experience, in addition to clinical research, the Time Timer helps everyone, of all ages and abilities, "see" time, therefore increasing focus and self-regulation.
Looking for a different size? Check out the Time Timer Original 3" and Original 12".
- Increase productivity by breaking projects into manageable segments
- Keep meetings and appointments on schedule
- Manage the stress of traveling by showing “how much longer”
- Reduce conflicts over whose turn it is with computers and games
- Trade chaos for order in family and household routines
- Patented red disk that disappears as time elapses
- No loud ticking, no distractions, no setup required
- Optional audible signal when time is up
- Free-standing or wall-mounted options
- One AA battery is required for operation (not included)
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.