The Self-Calibrating Auditory Tone Infrared (SCATIR) Switch is a momentary-contact optical switch with auditory feedback that works by detecting a beam of reflected pulsed infrared light. The SCATIR Switch can be controlled with an eye-blink, eyebrow movement, finger movement, head movement, and facial muscle movement. Recommended for users who have difficulty activating push-button switches.
Includes switch, sensor, eyeglass and gooseneck mounting kit.
Used to Adjust:
- Beep on/off
- Tone continous/beep
- Manual or self calibration
- Sensor mounts onto Gooseneck arm (included)
- Size: 1 in x 2.5 in x 3.75 in (2.5 cm x 6 cm x 9.5 cm)
- Auditory Feedback can be enabled or disabled by means of an internal selector switch.
- Includes rechargeable Ni/MH battery