Abilityboards are our own exceptional range of high quality, hook & loop compatible portable Communication / Choice boards.
They are an ideal and cost-effective resource for literacy support, developing communication skills, and many other learning support, therapy and choice-making activities.
Abilityboards are popular in schools, colleges, care homes and domestic situations.
All Abilityboards are:
- Covered with durable 'nylon loop' fabric, to which you can attach paper, laminated flash cards and other items using 'hook' dots
- Ready to use - each Abilityboard is supplied with 25 self-adhesive 'hook' dots - simply attach a dot to the back of the item you want to display and place it on the board
- Easy to store - they fold flat when not in use
- Versatile and flexible - you can quickly rotate the board or reverse the displayed surfaces to change activities
- Cleanable - the inner plastic board won't harm if it gets wet
- Made in Britain and delivered to you within 3-5 days of receiving your order
- Closed size: 205 x 300mm (approx A4)
- Opens to provide 4 usable surfaces + base. Two surfaces are displayed at any one time - it takes seconds to reverse the displayed surfaces or rotate the board
- Use upright or laying down
- Small desktop footprint (upright) - ideal for close copying by children who are unable to see a wall-mounted whiteboard
- 2 pupils can share (upright) - one each side
- includes 25 'hook' dots
Save money when you buy 3 or more!
Buy 3 - save 5%
Buy 5 - save 10%
Buy 10 - save 15%
Buy 10 - save 20%
|Product Type||Tri-fold (3 panels)|