nABLER’ is the most adaptable mouse alternative on the market specifically designed to address the needs of computer users with limited hand control, motor skill difficulties, poor hand-eye co-ordination, lack of manual dexterity and involuntary muscle spasms.
It is especially suitable for improving access for children and young people with some special educational needs learning difficulties, for those who’s work entails long periods of computer use and for older people and others with movement impairment.
The joystick version requires only a light touch which, together with the function buttons, makes for easy navigation, selection and manipulation of objects on the computer screen.
The ‘nABLER’ emulates a computer mouse but, with fingertip control and the need for only minimal hand movement, reduces wrist and elbow fatigue, requires far less effort and is less tiring. The symmetrical design enables users to work with either hand without having to angle the wrist, and the unit can also be configured for ‘left-handed’ operation. Its large, integrated hand support/palm rest makes work posture more relaxed and less strained.
• Rugged construction and ergonomic design
• Large footprint for maximum stability
• Symmetrical design allowing use with either hand
• Integral wrist support to minimize fatigue
• Colour coded buttons mounted sub-flush to prevent accidental activation
• Switchable left and right click buttons
• Sockets for external left/right click buttons
• Double click and latching drag lock buttons
• X-Y axis and Scroll button for up/down or left/right only cursor movements and scrolling facility
• Audible (switchable to mute) and visual warnings indicating selection or change of function
• Cursor speed control
• Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols
• Easy ‘plug and play’ installation (no additional drivers required)
• EMC and FCC approved
PC and Mac compatible