Choice Kit for use with Individuals Experiencing Learning Difficulties
Product code: ABW-CK
Supports staff working in special educational environments to assess, develop and support choice making activities in their learners, pupils, students, service users or clients.
You will earn 180 points with this purchase
Ability World’s Choice Kit is designed to support staff working in special educational environments to assess, develop and support choice making activities in their learners, pupils, students, service users, or clients.
The kit has been made to the same high standard as our Ability Boards and has multi-functionality (e.g. the Choice Board Tri-fold A2 Mini and the Communication / Choice Board A2 may be used for a wide range of choice making or display activities, the latter being either used flat on a table or hung on a wall).
The kit comprises three main parts and some accessories:
- Choice Board Tri-fold A2 Mini
- Choice Boxes with 'doors' (3)
- Choice Board A2 (for use on a table or wall)
- Accessories Pack:
- Green Smiley Face and Red Sad Face tokens 25mm dia. (12 of each)
- Hang-Its (3) to attach objects to Choice Board when it is hung on a wall
- White 'hook' tape markers (2m) - this low profile tape has hook on one side and loop on the other, allowing you to attach symbols to the tape or directly onto the choice board. It is not pre-cut (but is easily cut with scissors), so you can decide how long each piece needs to be for the choices you wish to teach.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other shoppers.