Ablenet TalkTrac Wearable Communication Aid
Communication on the go has never been easier with Ablenet's TalkTrac wearable communicator!
TalkTrac features four messages and two levels for a total of eight individual messages. TalkTrac is a perfect companion for children and adults on the Autism spectrum, helping them feel more comfortable in social situations by helping them converse with family and friends, interact with classmates, and record to-do lists.
- Two volume levels
- Compact, portable, and durable
- Excellent sound quality
- Includes blank overlays
TalkTrac technical specifications:
- Messages/Levels: 4/2
- Recording Time: 80-sec.
- Switch Input: No
- Toy/Appliance Output/ECU: No
- Activation Surface: 0.5 x 0.7-in/1.3 x 1.8-cm
- Activation Force: 5-oz/142-g
- Weight with Battery: 2.1-oz/59.5-g
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Accessories Available: Works with alternative wrist straps
- Mounting Connection: N/A
- HCPC Code: E2500