Ablenet Big Step-by-Step GamePlay Communication Aid
Incorporating the Step-by-Step GamePlay into game-based instructional lessons enable students to learn basic skills such as eye-hand coordination, and more complex skills such as problem solving. Learning through the use of games is highly motivating and encourages collaboration, which offers another way for students to interact and communicate with each other. Along with fostering language and social skills, strategic thinking is developed as students are challenged, motivated, and engaged.
Like every Step-by-Step, simply record your messages into the device and activate the surface to play the message. What makes Step-by-Step GamePlay unique are its three levels:
- Level 1: Randomization - Randomizes your message selections.
- Level 2: Random Elimination - Randomizes the selections and once a selection is played, it is eliminated.
- Level 3: Choice - Allows a user to skip through a series of messages to get to the desired message by activating the surface multiple times in a row.
In just a few minutes, AbleNet makes any game an accessible game.
BIG Step-by-Step GamePlay features:
- Switch tops included: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue
- Better-than-ever digital sound
- Distinct white color to distinguish it from traditional Step-by-Step communicators
- “Choose your message” choice function
BIG Step-by-Step GamePlay technical specifications:
- Messages/Levels: Unlimited Sequential/3
- Recording Time: 4-min.
- Switch Input: 1
- Toy/Appliance Output/ECU: 1
- Activation Surface: 5-in/12.7-g
- Activation Force: 3-5-oz/85-142-g
- Weight with Battery: 15.5-oz/439-g
- Battery Type: 9-volt *
- Accessories Available: Travel strap, Mounting Plate, Interchangeable Switch Tops
- Mounting Connection: Universal Mounting Plate
- HCPC Code: E2500
|Type||Series of Msgs.|