A4 Communication Book - Core & Fringe Vocabulary - Red
Product code: ABW-A4CBRCFF6-RED
This A4 Communication Book helps you teach core and fringe words. Choose from nylon loop fabric pages or plastic pocket pages. Simply add your symbols, pictures or text to aid communication, learning, memory and choice-making.
You will earn 37 points with this purchase
Ability World's A4 Communication Book - Core & Fringe Vocabulary version has a dedicated fold-out page for high frequency 'core' words plus for other 'fringe' vocabulary a choice of: either 6, 10 or 14 nylon loop pages; or the two inside fabric covers and 8, 16 or 24 plastic pocket pages.
- When open, the left-hand fold-out page is always visible and can be used for frequently used 'core' words (e.g. I, like, want, go, yes, no, please, thank you, etc)
- You then have a choice of either black nylon loop fabric pages, to which you can attach symbols, pictures and text using self-adhesive hook coins or tape, or plastic pocket pages, into which you can insert your communication pages
- The page options:
- 6 fabric pages, including inside front and back cover
- 10 fabric pages, including inside front and back cover
- 14 fabric pages, including inside front and back cover
- 8 plastic pocket pages (4 pockets) + nylon loop fabric inside covers
- 16 plastic pocket pages (8 pockets) + nylon loop fabric inside covers
- 24 plastic pocket pages (12 pockets) + nylon loop fabric inside covers
- Outside is covered with durable, waterproof nylon fabric and the rigid inner board is plastic, so it also won't be harmed if it gets wet!
- Equipped with carry handle and hook & loop closure
- Optional shoulder strap attachment rings (shoulder strap available separately - see related items below)
- Size is slightly wider than A4 (closed), but virtually the same height: 450 wide x 300mm (open); 225 x 300mm (closed). The pocket pages version is approx. 10mm taller so that the pockets can accommodate a full A4 sheet.
|Product Type||Communication Book - Core & Fringe Vocab|
|Page Type||6 Fabric Pages|