‘Orbitrack’ - A revolutionary, new, input device which allows computer users to control both the direction and speed of the cursor with a single, soft, touch.
Requiring no hand or wrist movement the ‘Orbitrack’ represents a significant advance in computer input technology and is suitable for all computer users, particularly children and those with motor skill difficulties and movement impairment.
The ‘Orbitrack’ uses a control ring to electronically manage cursor movement for precise targeting of objects on the computer screen.
Unlike a mouse, trackball or joystick no hand or wrist movement is necessary and, unlike a touchpad, the cursor does not have to be driven around the screen by constant finger movement.
- Unique cursor control technology
- Large, 50mm cursor control ring for easy operation and precise targeting
- Soft touch operation (no pressure is required)
- Ultra reliable with no moving/wearing mechanical parts
- Sealed against the ingress of fluids or contaminants
- Ergonomic design with a sloped case for comfortable wrist positioning
- Large palm/hand rest area for comfortable operation.
- Symmetrical design allowing use with either hand
- Soft touch, colour coded, buttons (Left/Right Click, Drag Lock and Double Click)
- Sockets to deactivate Left and Right Click buttons and allow operation from remote switches.
- Four speed control settings
- Resettable memory providing and ‘Orientation’ facility, switchable Left and Right Click buttons.
- On/off audible alert signals and Smart Acceleration option.
- Auto Detecting PS2 and USB protocols
- Easy plug and play installation (no additional drivers required)
- PC and Mac compatible