Little Step-by-Step® GamePlay Supports Game-Based Learning
Incorporating the Step-by-Step GamePlay into game-based instructional lessons enables students to learn basic skills such as eye-hand coordination, as well as more complex skills such as problem solving. Learning through the use of games is not only highly motivating, but it encourages collaboration, offering another way for students to interact and communicate with each other. Along with fostering language and social skills, strategic thinking is developed as students are challenged, motivated, and engaged. Experiential learning promotes learning by doing, thus increasing students’ role as active learners in the process of acquiring new skills and increasing their knowledge.
Like every Step-by-Step, simply record your messages into the device and activate the surface to play the message. What makes Step-by-Step® GamePlay unique are its three levels.
• Level 1: Randomization - Randomizes your message selections.
• Level 2: Random Elimination - Randomizes the selections and once a selection is played, it is eliminated.
• Level 3: Choice - Allows a user to skip through a series of messages to get to the desired message by activating the surface multiple times in a row.
In just a few minutes, AbleNet makes any game an accessible game.
• Three modes - One Device: Random, Random Elimination, and Choice
• Distinct white color to distinguish it from traditional Step-by-Step communicators
• Interchangeable switch tops in Red, Yellow, Green and Blue are included with every order
• Better-than-ever digital sound
• 4 minutes of recording time